How to achieve self-realization in one lifetime?
Master Imram's lecture in Switzerland!
Are you committed to self-improvement, seeking an effective path for spiritual growth, and eager to embrace new knowledge? Join us for the enlightening lecture: “Kriya – the perfect method. Keys to self-realization.”
Learn a unique method of self-development and practice meditation with Master!
The lecture will include
- Short practice of energisation and meditation with Master
- Lecture “Kriya – the perfect method. Keys to self-realisation”.
Simultaneous translation into English will be provided
From the lecture you will learn:
- What techniques help awaken the brain and neurons
- What is energisation and magnetization of the body
- How to elevate physical well-being and consciousness
- Why Kriya is a science and how this method accelerates evolution
- How to reach a high level of awareness
- Awakening your inherent full potential from Above: how-to
Master’s lecture is more than just information sharing
Meeting Imram is about imparting experience, personal insight and inspirational power.
Every meeting brings important understanding and gives impetus to the right action. We learn how to apply sacred knowledge in ordinary life. Remember, the keys to profound understanding are bestowed directly; they cannot be merely stumbled upon.
This live lecture offers an avenue to connect with the inherent Knowledge within yourself, initiating a conscious journey towards Cosmic Co-Consciousness…
Realized Kriya yoga Master, musician, composer, mystic altering reality.
- Imram conveys the scientific method of Kriya in the form of a coherent system, which is available for everyone to master and practice independently. Kriya techniques help to improve health, harmonize life and achieve spiritual awakening.
- Imram’s lectures, seminars, retreats, and concerts span various countries..
- Guided by Imram’s wisdom and experience, thousands discover life’s purpose, joy and harmony through live meetings, webinars and interviews.
- After years of dedicated sadhana (spiritual practice) under the guidance of High Masters, Imram achieved self-realization — Union with the Higher Self, which is considered as Nirvikalpa Samadhi in yoga.
Master Imram has thousands of disciples all over the world.