Lesson 2. Breathing and chakra meditation
8 June 2022
🕉 The Kriya Method is a universal physical, scientific, and spiritual method of developing the body, mind, and consciousness.
- Beginners and advanced practitioners alike can benefit from the Kriya technique.
- Everyone, regardless of age or physical fitness, can practice Kriya.
The science of Kriya is a tool that allows a person to accelerate his evolution. In Kriya, we energise each and every cell and reawaken neurons and parts of the brain.
10 minutes of Kriya practice is equivalent to 20 years of natural human evolution
Kriya techniques are easy to perform and do not require special training. You only need twenty minutes of free time to get started.
In this lesson you will learn:
- Correct Body Posture
- A way of breathing that improves health and prolongs life
- Breathing rhythms as a source of vital energy
- Scientific concentration techniques to awaken neurons and develop celebral hemispheres connections
The fundamentals of proper asana:
1. Sit in any comfortable position. This can be cross-legged, half-lotus, lotus pose, or other on the floor. If you find it difficult to sit with your legs crossed, you can sit on a chair, ottoman or soft pillow.
2. Relax all parts of your body.
3. Straighten your spine, raise your head, and relax your lower back; there should be no tension in your body.
4. Close your eyes and slightly lift your eyeballs upward – look across the centre of your forehead with your eyes closed. Don’t strain your eyes. Return your eyes to their regular posture as soon as you sense discomfort or fatigue. Return your gaze up as soon as you have rested.
5. Move your tongue back and up, pressing it against your upper palate.
6. You begin to feel every part of your body intensely, from your toes to your head.
New VideosRead more
Lesson 1. Meditation for beginners. Energisation of the body. Awakening of the brain
13 Nov 2022
The Higher Soul. The cause of suffering. Conflicts with relatives
25 Oct 2022