Joint practice with Master
Techniques for scientific concentration
Kriya is a Sacred Science. These seemingly simple actions do a great job. Your neurons wake up, brain function increases. In order for this technology to work and bring results, it is important to follow certain rules.
Joint group practice with Master Imram: 1 hour 50 minutes
Master’s answers to practitioners’ questions: 40 minutes
Body energisation and meditation
Throughout the practical part, Master passes on the basic techniques of Kriya as a powerful tool for psychophysical transformation. You will acquire important keys for performing the techniques and perform the practice together with Master.
You will learn:
- Concentration techniques for transcending the usual perceptions
- Techniques for body energisation in a seated position allowing transformation of energy at atomic level
- Breathing exercises for activating the central energy channel
- Chakra activation for awakening energy centres
- Navi-kriya, the fundamental, essential technique of Kriya practice
Answers to the disciples' questions
During the second part of the session, Master addresses the practitioners’ most important questions in detail, revealing the intricacies of external and internal work and making recommendations for successful practice progress. Questions concern exercise techniques, working with the physical and mental body, the psyche and the mind.
- How to focus on energy centres properly
- How to learn to sustain yourself when expanding your consciousness
- Stages of independent Kriya practice at home
- How to overcome fears during practice
- Keys to the successful practising of Meditation on Sound and Meditation on Light
- Secrets of performing breathing techniques
- How to properly come out of meditation
and has a direct connection to their Higher Self
By practising, you will learn how to
“Kriya is the most profound science for comprehending one’s own nature as well as the nature of the universe. It is a Sacred Science. It is crucial to follow all the rules in order for this practice to work. These seemingly simple actions do a great job. Your neurons wake up, brain function increases. Scientific concentrations techniques necessitate careful attention and a responsible attitude.”
- The Kriya Master who has achieved Unity
- Initiates Kriya transcendence
- Being in the world, He is not of this world…
- A composer who changes space through Sound.
Thanks to many years of sadhana practice, Imram has achieved Realisation, that is, Unity with
The Higher Self, which in yoga is considered as Nirvikalpa Samadhi.