Imram Kriya 2 months ago
How you can start learning Kriya. How can I learn to meditate and make meditations a regular practice? Can I complete an online training and prepare for the Kriya seminar?
The section “Education” on the Imram Kriya website is addressed to these issues.
We recommend to start studying Kriya with the following items in the section:
- Meditation. You will learn what Kriya meditation is and what deep meditation means. You will also know where to start.
- “Home studies”: Practicing with Master Imram according to a step-by-step program with gradual complication.
- Weekly meditation. Online meditation on Saturdays at 10:00 NYT and GMT helps to feel the power of joint practice and makes for regularity.
- Webinars and lectures. In this section you can view the recordings of Master Imram’s webinars and lectures. You will hear Master’s answers to various questions and get valuable knowledge about the alchemy of the body, as well as about karma and enlightenment. You will also learn about the methods of life extension and familiarise yourself with some other philosophical and practical issues.
- All courses. We recommend online courses primarily to those who have not yet attended the seminar, as well as to those who want to supplement their regular practice. You can take the “Kriya-nidra” course and watch the recording of the unifying joint practice with Master at any time.
“When you perform the first actions on the path to self-realization, I advise you to study the selected material of spiritual practice. One must clearly understand where the practice is heading.”
We wish you success on the path of spiritual development!
#meditation #truth #consciousness #kriyayoga #energization #training
New ArticlesSee all
What fear is
Many psychologists say that any fear originates from the fear of death. This is a general belief. But ,if we look at this matter from the spiritual perspective, we’ll see that fear is a lack of a deep understanding of the principle of Unity, in yoga terms.
How to overcome fear
The instinct for self-preservation is embedded in every living being. An uncontrolled mind complicates these processes a thousand times more.
What is the energy of a person?
A person's energy is directly related to the energy of which that person consists. When we talk about the energy of a person, about the existence of energy, the aura, we are referring to the emanation of very subtle powerful forces which form the astral body.
How our karma affects our children
15 May 2023
There are several types of karma. Speaking about children, there are various cycles and different levels of the Soul consciousness.
Breaking free from loneliness
13 May 2023
A person can attract another person when they increase their electromagnetic qualities, awakening their spiritual powers.To do this, one must engage in spiritual practice.
How important is self-development?
13 May 2023
Early on in our journey of self-development, it is important to be clear about what we want. This is about the true purpose. It is crucial that the person understands what they really need.