Why time is speeding up? What is the “100th monkey effect”?
What should you do when the world is changing, how can you slow down time, and learn to accept life?
In a new video on our YouTube channel, Master answered questions from renowned blogger and journalist Nataly Osmann. The discussion covered topics that are always relevant: the value of life and time, the importance of practice, the large flow of information, and the search for purpose.
Watch the video
- What is the “100th monkey effect”?
- How can each person change the world?
- What are we afraid of, and what can we do about our fears?
- How can we learn to analyze information?
- What hinders meditation, and how can we avoid being influenced?
- Why do people search for their purpose?
Master Imram will answer these questions, and he will also explain what takes our strength away and will give advice on how not to lose energy and learn to manage it. Friends, every meeting with Master inspires and helps us remember our true nature and the purpose of life.
Watch Imram Kriya videos, share your practice experiences, and ask questions in the comments!