🕉 Meditation is becoming increasingly popular in the modern world, and this is not by chance. Scientific research show that meditation is beneficial to people:
- Reduces anxiety and stress levels
- It slows the ageing of the brain.
- Helps counteract with a large flow of information
- Increases neuronal activity
- Enhances well-being and mood
- Improves concentration and performance
- Enhances positive emotions
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- It’s great for sleeping
- Gives a sense of harmony
You do not have to go to the mountains and become a hermit to learn to meditate and do it on a daily basis. Simply understand the basics of meditation, select a technique, and apply it in your daily life.