Do children have karma? What is the age when karma begins working off, what is a person’s bloodline and how do you work with it?
You will find ANSWERS to these questions in a new video on Imram Kriya YouTube channel!
Master Imram will address crucial questions about karma, relationships and the destiny of children and parents:
– What does the bloodline mean for a person?
– Are there any practices women should do during pregnancy?
– How to handle childhood trauma?
– Should one maintain communication with those who have wronged them?
– Why is abdominal breathing so hard, especially for women? Why is it important?
– What if one parent has committed violence against the child? As a result, the child ended the relationship with this parent. How will it affect the child’s fate?
– Someone has deeply offended me, but now they ask to forgive them and restore communication. Do I have to resume contact with them?
– Is a child’s soul connected to the surrogate mother?
– What is your opinion about Kryon books?
In this new video, Master explains what karmic conditioning is, why it is essential to learn the laws of the universe and how to accept the difficulties of life. Imram will also share two insightful stories about Sai Baba.