Meditation is becoming increasingly popular in the modern world, and this is not by chance.
Scientific research shows that meditation is beneficial to people:
– Reduces anxiety and stress levels
– Slows the ageing of the brain
– Helps counteract a large flow of information
– Increases neuronal activity
– Enhances well-being and mood
– Improves concentration and performance
– Enhances positive emotions
– Reduces the risk of heart disease
– Great for sleeping
– Gives a sense of harmony
You do not have to go to the mountains and become a hermit to learn to meditate and do it on a daily basis. Simply understand the basics of meditation, select a technique, and apply it in your daily life.
00:00 – What is meditation?
02:12 – Do we meditate when visualising or thinking?
04:04 – Concentration and meditation. What’s the difference? Observation or meditation?
07:58 – The best thing to concentrate on to quickly enter a meditative state
09:45 – Do we meditate when we are present “here and now” and relax?
12:20 – Ways to enter a meditative state
15:03 – Kriya meditation on the Divine Cave and development of the five senses
18:47 – Types of meditation in different systems. Are they effective?