Literature for self-development. Dear friends, we have prepared a list of authors and books that Master mentions in his webinars and during satsangs. Save it, share it with your friends and find time to read over the holidays – read what you haven’t read yet or reread your favorites. These books are worth revisiting.
- Sri Yukteswar Giri “The Holy Science”
- Books of Paramahansa Yogananda.
- Marshall Govindan “Babaji and the 18 Siddha Kriya Yoga Tradition”
- Sri Aurobindo ‘s Books
- Leonard Orr “Breaking the Death Habit”
- Sathya Sai Baba ‘s Books
- Sutras and The Lives of the Saints
✨ “Books can help you understand your practice and inspire you. Books are the second teacher. Read the books of realized Masters.”
Learn more about these books and how to choose literature in an article “Literature for self-development” on our website imram-kriya.com
And what of the suggested books have you read?
#selfdevelopment #books #selfeducation #yogabooks #selfdevelopmentbooks #imramkriya #kriyayoga